MTD's Property Maintenance & Building Contractors plays a large role in the Mascoma community. We take corporate responsibility and volunteerism seriously and support local organizations and businesses whenever possible. Some of the many community efforts we are involved with include:
- Care-taking the grounds at the Old North Church
- Cleaning, moving, and storing the Generations mural (circa 1993-94 at Mascoma High School before the renovation in spring 2016.
- Donating space for the Friends Feeding Friends food pantry (a program of Friends of Mascoma Foundation, which Matt Down is a co-founder and board member of).
- Donating to many local organizations including:
- Canaan Police Benevolent Association
- Canaan Library
- Enfield Village Association
- Friends Of Canaan Village